Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

Old No. 3...

If you want to win the wife of the year award, try mixing up an Old No. 3 for your husband. It is too easy! Trust me, your hubby will be one happy gent (which equals more shoes)!  

Ingredients:
- 1 shot (1.5 fl oz.) of Bulleit Bourbon (for a stronger version try a double shot)
- 1/2 bottle (6 fl oz.) of Blenheim's Old # 3 Ginger Ale (This is essential. Do not use ANY other ginger ale)
- Lemon Wedge
- Ice






























Directions:
- Pour Bulleit Bourbon and Blenheim over ice
- Squeeze Lemon Wedge
- Enjoy























Happy Friday!
Jenn




7 comments:

  1. Nice you can make this for your husband :) have a great weekend :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! We have some Bulleit bourbon that we haven't been able to finish (for some crazy reason). Maybe I should stop by the grocery store for some ginger ale on the way home :)

    xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! Make sure you get the spiciest you can find!!

      Delete
  3. Man this looks so good. I pinned it to make for my husband later! Love your blog, i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks for following!!

      Delete
  4. This post makes me really want to drink something other than fancy girly drinks! Haha, I am such a baby when it comes to alcohol even though I promised myself I wasn't going to be one of "those girls". My guy's poison of choice is scotch. BTW- I love the 'mood' of all your pictures...so dreamy.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I am totally all about the girly drinks, don't feel bad!! lol

      Delete