Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Groopdealz Wednesday...

This little Arrow ring is such a fun accessory, with your choice of silver or gold mix and match it with other rings or wear it alone to add some character to your jewelry!

///I love this ring!  To be honest, I can't decide if I like the gold or silver more.  So, I think I need BOTH!  Get yours HERE///

Washi Masking Sticker Set: 7.5mm, 15mm line sheets, 13mm dot sheets.  65x90mm/ 27 sheets.

///This would be so perfect for EVERYTHING!  Great for the office and at home.  Think about the adorable presents you could wrap.  Get yours HERE///

Create the latest and brightest style to your phone with these incredible Aztec iPhone 2 covers.  Snap-on Cover.  4 styles available: Brown Giraffe, Pink & Brown, Light Blue and MultiColor Purple.

///I don't know about you but I am always in the market for a cute phone case and these definitely fit the bill.  The light blue is my favorite.  Get your favorite HERE///


























Nautical charm bracelet, 5 colors available: Navy, White, Mint, Purple and Coral.

///Not much is better than JCrew inspired jewelry.  I am loving this nautical bracelet especially the navy.  Get yours HERE///

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. OMG such great things. I love the Ring & especially the Bracelet. I'd love to have that Bracelet both in Navy & in Mint. =)

    ReplyDelete