Image Map

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

GroopDealz Wednesday...

This scallop bangle is perfect to pair with our scallop rings, or to wear along!!! You will love it in these two standout colors, Hot Pink and Mint.!!!

///Add pop of color to your arm party with these adorable Scallop Bangles.  I am loving the hot pink! Get yours HERE///

These simple chevron necklaces are a great way to add some color to your outfit. Available in 4 different colors: Coral, Mint, Navy and Turquoise.

///I am loving these fun and simple chevron pendents.  There are endless possiblities to dressing up or down these necklaces.  Get yours HERE///

Large 18x18 Arrow Print Pillow.  Available Colors: Grey, Yellow, Coral, Red, Royal Blue and Robin's Egg Blue.

///Dress up in room of your house with these adorable pillows.  I may have to snatch up the Yellow for our bedroom.  Get yours HERE///

This Outlaw Spike ring is sure to make a statement.  Perfect to pair with any of our outlaw accessories.  This ring features over 30 spikes and 3 pave balls.  This ring will add glam to any outfit.

///You guys know me, I love bling.  I am loving this ring and how is can add a bit of bling to any outfit!  Make sure to get yours HERE///



















Designer inspired bangles that are available in 5 colors: Hot Pink, White, Mint, Coral and Black

///I am a lover of all things Kate Spade but I do not love the price tag.  These designer inspired bracelets are perfect and will a flare to any arm party!  Get yours HERE///

Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment