Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend Plans...











































Top: JCrewSweater: Gap old (Similar here)Pants: Gap old (Similar here)Heels: JCrew (Loving these)Necklace: JCrew (inspired version here)

This Friday, Jordan and I are headed to Charleston for the weekend.  It has been a few years since we last visited, so we are very excited!  Good food, beautiful scenery and some of our favorite friends make for an extra fun time.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Happy Tuesday!



10 comments:

  1. Enjoy a meal at Anson! FABULOUS food. Very local.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this classy look and I love the pop of yellow!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful I love your necklace

    Yamileth,

    lovemakeuplivefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. I'm in love with that necklace from J Crew. Gorgeous!!!!!!

    Don't forget to join me tomorrow for my weekly tres-chic fashion thursday link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those red pants on you...SO fabulous!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete