Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

CÉLFIE...

























































Top: Sincerely JulesJeans: JCrewJacket: Wet Seal old (loving this)Heels: JCrewHat: JCrew

My Friend Katie is one of those rare individuals that you can really call a true friend.  She is so supportive and genuine. She is always excited for me and my blogging pursuits, and that means the world to me.  She purchased this tee for me (which I love) as a gift and sent me a little note saying, "From my old favorite blogger, to my new favorite blogger."  Although I am far from being anywhere as successful as Julie Sariñana from Sincerely Jules, a girl can dream, and it is nice to know I have a friend like Katie in my corner.
Happy Monday!



14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. What an awesome sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Katie did a great job surprising me!

      Delete
  3. love your outfit, specially your jacket

    Yamileth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, so sweet. You lok super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome gift! Love this tee, it's so cute :) Love it with the wool baseball cap.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer your blog & style much more actually. I can relate more to it. That is a great tee and gift. Love how you layered it into a great Winter Outfit. You always rock a Baseball Cap like nobody's business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always the sweetest! Thank so much girl!!

      Delete