Image Map

Monday, November 25, 2013

Guest Post: My Life as a Waterleaf...

I am so excited to introduce you to Sierra from My Life as a Waterleaf. Sierra is a wife and mother to the cutest little sweetheart. I always love reading her posts because she is such a creative and stylish lady (not to mention she is drop dead gorgeous!). Without further ado, her she is...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls! I was so excited when Jenn asked me to guest post for her! I love her blog and her amazing style!

I am Sierra and I blog over at Life as a Waterleaf. I always get asked why I named my blog this and it's because my last name means waterleaf in Swedish. I thought that sounded pretty so I went with it! On Life as a Waterleaf I blog about fashion, beauty, and my adorable family. I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mother to a beautiful little girl who will turn one next month! Another interesting fact about me is that I have an Australian accent because I lived in Australia until I was 16!

I have loved clothes from a young age but it is only over the past year or so that I've become really passionate about fashion. As recent college graduates with a baby, money is a little tight for us so my blog is all about dressing stylishly without breaking the bank. I believe that it's possible to be fashionable no matter your budget! It's all about buying the right pieces and mixing them in the right way.

Here are a few pictures from my blog so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about!

Outfit details here

Outfit details here

Outfit details here

Outfit details here

Outfit details here

Outfit details here

Outfit details here

Outfit details here

Outfit details here

Witch makeup tutorial here

9 comments:

  1. Such great style and I love how cute her daughter is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I really like her fashion sense.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found her blog too. I love her style. Her Daughter is Beautiful and so close in age to mine, as well. =)

    ReplyDelete