Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

GroopDealz Wednesday and ONecklace...






















oNecklace is an international jewelry manufacturer, that deals exclusively with customized names necklaces. Inspired by the concept of personalized nameplate pendants, they opened their doors to the world in 2001 and have been creating beautiful and fashionable customized jewelry ever since.

oNecklace recently sent me one of their 24k Gold Plated Monogrammed necklaces and I don't think I can express to you all how much I love it.  The quality is fantastic!  I absolutely love the way it looks when layered with another necklace.  Maybe it is the Southern girl in me but anything monogrammed instantly adds class. 

The products that oNecklace offer not only would look wonderful in your jewelry box but would also make an excellent gift for one of those lovely ladies in your lives.  Make sure you check their site out!
Happy Wednesday!



PS
A few of my favorite GroopDealz this week are...

1.2.3.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment