Image Map

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday...

Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up
It’s that time of the week for my link up. Thank you to all 99 of you fabulous ladies who linked up last week!!!! The best turn out yet. THANK YOU!!!!!!! :). If you are interested in co-hosting please email me at vodkainfusedlemonade@gmail.com. If you’ve already co-hosted and would like to again, don’t hesitate to email me. Before I continue, it's come to my attention that people aren't following my co-hosts. I would really appreciate it if you please took the time to either like them on Facebook or follow them via Bloglovin. I've received so much love and support for this blog, I would love it if we could all share it with my co-hosts as well. Thank you so much.

My fabulous co-host this week is Jenn from The Brandied Pair

The Brandied Pair

Here are my favourite looks from last week:

Whitney & Blaire from Peaches In A Pod

Peaches In A Pod

Jen from Basic Training: Corporate Style

Basic Training: Corporate Style

Ashley from Le Stylo Rouge

Le Stylo Rouge

Rules

1. Must be a new post, or fairly recent one. Please link the post not the blog.

2. Please follow me via Facebook, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter.

3. Please follow Jenn from The Brandied Pair via Bloglovin.

4. Please stop by the other blogs and say hi. The idea is to get to know other bloggers .

5. Please link back to my blog or post this button on your blog.

  vodkainfusedlemonade.com

4 comments:

  1. Jenn! Wow you have a fabulouse waistline, you do! you do! This entire ensemble is awesome on you and the photography is so great!!! I'm rather stunned that more comments are here saying similar things already. what' up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!! love the stiles showing off your slim waistline. Thanks for hosting!
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete