Image Map

Friday, April 18, 2014

Bows...

Top: JCrew Factory old (Loving this)Skirt: Hannah EverlyPumps: JCrew old (Loving these)Necklace: GiftBracelet: JCrewGlasses: Tom Ford
The weekend is here! It is time for the festivities to begin!  I hope everyone has tons of fun things planned! Let's talk about about bows and polkadots for a second.  As a female, I think it is hard wired in me to love them both.  I love the feminine feel that bows bring to a look.  Polkadots, on the other hand, add a playful aspect to an outfit. When paired together, I feel they compliment each other quite nicely.  What do you think?  Do you like bows and dots?
Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. This whole color combo looks ahmazing on you!! Youare so right totally feminine and girly :) I LOVE them together. Happy Easter!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this look is classic and gorgeous. The pearls, the dots (LOVE), the color of that skirt, and the bow. Oh my, the bow. Bows and dots were made for each other, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that bow skirt. So pretty!!!!


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly adorable! Such a gorgeous skirt!

    Sierra
    Life as a Waterleaf

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love that skirt. You chose a similar outfit when you Guest Posted on my blog, last year. I love this. Perfection. Bows & Dots are meant to go together beautifully. And the wine color of that skirt paired with the chunky pearl necklace, makes the outfit much better. Also your hair is looking ultra luscious. Loving the waves. WOW!!

    Pinning this as we speak!

    ReplyDelete