Image Map

Monday, November 3, 2014

Back in Black...

Jacket: BLK DNMTop: TargetLeggings: Nordstrom RackBooties: JCrewSunglasses: Tom Ford

Well ladies, after a very very very long hiatus, I'm back and ready to blog.  My reasons for taking a break really aren't that significant or special.  I honestly just got really busy with life and had very little time to devote to my little space on the net.  I felt that if I wasn't going to put forth my best effort, I needed to step back and take a break.  I still do not have the time to post every day (or even every other day) but I missed this creative outlet of mine and my blog buddies.  So here's to a fresh start!


Linking Up With:
more pieces of mepink solerhea et ceterafizz and frostingwhitney nic jamestrend spinstyle elixir

19 comments:

  1. Another red head!! Love the bike shop and then you kick ^&% look with the leather jacket and those gorgeous black boots. Love it
    from the link up,

    please stop by, jess xx

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Heading over to your blog now!!
      oXo
      Jenn

      Delete
  2. Great look to make a return on! That jacket is fierce :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer photos!

    xoxo
    Kayte

    http://massmusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back my gorgeous friend. I am so happy you are back to blogging and how you got my Instagram messages a couple of months ago.

    Not only you came back in black looking super hot but this is also such a Jen Outfit. You look great.

    So happy to see you! Happy November, Doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I did not get your message. That is so weird!! I will look you up

      Delete
    2. I left the messages from my Facebook account but I did sign my name at the end of them.

      Delete
    3. Ada, I have no idea what happened! That is so weird, I never saw anything. I am so sorry

      Delete
  5. Nice to see you on here again! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! What an awesome look!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Great to see you back!!! Love that outfit too! Definitely something I would wear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julie, it is great to be back!

      Delete
  8. That is so sweet of you! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cool look! You can never go wrong with all black! Your hair is gorgeous and I love your photos!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete